Date(s) - 19th Jun
9:30 am - 12:30 pm
This is a free course offered by Surrey County Council through the Surrey Skills Academy. Although primarily aimed at employees of SCC it is also relevant to those working in the voluntary sector.
• To improve understanding of investment decision-making processes in SCC.
• To improve the skills of managers and budget holders in dealing with investment appraisals
All managers and budget holders.
By the end of the training, participants should be able to:
• Understand investment appraisal techniques
• Understand the key factors and principles in making sound investment decisions
• Be familiar with the Surrey County Council investment appraisal process
The course gives a broad interview of investment appraisal and covers:
• The key factors and principles in making sound investment decisions
• How to use investment appraisal techniques to calculate which option delivers the best financial outcome
• The SCC investment appraisal process, including some examples of investment decisions made in Surrey
To register, please complete the application form and send to firstname.lastname@example.org. For any queries please call 0208 541 7213.