Date(s) - 15th Mar
8:00 am - 11:30 am
Reigate Town Hall
- Are you a local employer looking for ways to engage and retain staff whilst supporting your community?
- Are you a local charity that needs access to skills and wants to develop partnerships with employers?
This event will bring local businesses and the voluntary sector together to build stronger relationships. It is being delivered by VARB in partnership with Reigate & Banstead Borough Council, Crispin Blunt MP and Skylark Charity Support Network. The aim is to showcase some of the exciting partnerships that are emerging between businesses and charities.
We will highlight different opportunities for employees to engage with charities; from one off team days through to skills based volunteering and opportunities at board level. There will be a particular focus on how businesses and charities can maximise the value of corporate volunteering by matching the skills of their employees with the needs of charities and delivering high impact projects.
There will be presentations and case studies from businesses and the voluntary sector and the opportunity for informal networking.
- Date: Friday 15 March 2019
- Time: Breakfast from 8am; Presentations 8.30am – 10.30am
- Venue: Town Hall, Castlefield Road, Reigate
- The event is free – however pre-registration is required
Numbers are limited to ensure a balance of businesses and voluntary organisations. Please confirm your availability as soon as possible by registering on eventbrite here or contact firstname.lastname@example.org to reserve a place. (Maximum 2 places per organisation).