In partnership with Surrey County Council, Citizens Online would like to invite colleagues from voluntary, community and faith sector organisations to the launch of Digital Inclusion in Surrey Report.
The session will take place in County Hall, Kington Upon Thames on Tuesday 9 July, 10.30-12.30pm where they will launch the report, share their findings and find out from you what you think the priorities for action should be.
To sign up to the session, please follow the Eventbrite link: https://www.eventbrite.com/e/surrey-digital-inclusion-report-launch-tickets-62910812935 – they will receive a notification when you’ve signed up, therefore, you don’t need to print your tickets. Please spread the word to any other organisations you’d like to see at the event.
Who should attend?
- Anyone concerned about the lack of digital skills among people they work with
- Anyone working with people struggling to manage their finances, where digital might help
- Anyone interested in digital transformation, and ensuring that the greatest possible number of people can access and use your online services
- Anyone concerned about how ‘digital-by-default’ services like Universal Credit will affect their customers
- Anyone already supporting those with limited digital skills, or interested in doing so
- Anyone with an interest in what digital help is available in your area
- Anyone preparing their organisation for the expansion of Universal Credit
What should you bring?
A smartphone, tablet or laptop through which you can access the free WiFi and take part in interactive online sessions.
Organisations are also invited to contribute to the research by completing this online survey (takes around 15 minutes): https://www.smartsurvey.co.uk/s/surrreyorg01/