This Christmas we are looking for cash to provide a fresh, locally sourced, Christmas dinner for as many of our clients as we can. This will give our clients access to proper food, whilst keeping money in the local economy in Tadworth, Banstead, Epsom, Ewell & Leatherhead.
What we do:
- We are part of a nationwide network of foodbanks, supported by The Trussell Trust, working to combat poverty and hunger across the UK.
- This year we have seen our demand rise by 19%!
What we need:
- We would like to offer two gift cards that can be exchanged at a local butcher and/or greengrocers close to where clients live.
- We need cash donations to cover the cost of the gift cards.
How to donate:
- Cash donations would be gratefully accepted via Charity Checkout
- If you run or know a local butcher or greengrocer and would like to get involved, then please get in touch on
0208 786 8221 or via Facebook