- Are you involved in fundraising for a voluntary, community or faith organisation?
- Do you need some help with funding applications?
- Would you like to meet and share ideas with other local fundraisers?
If so, please come along to the Funding Network meeting, taking place on Friday 9th February 2018, 10.00 am – 12.30 pm at St Josephs Centre, 122 Ladbroke Road, Redhill.
The event is free of charge to voluntary, community and faith organisations active in the Borough of Reigate & Banstead and will include:
- Presentations on “How to prepare successful funding applications to Charitable Trusts”
- Updates on some of the key funding streams
- Workshop on opportunities for joint projects/ funding applications (e.g. transport; health & wellbeing)
- Refreshments served from 10am (presentations start at 10.30am prompt)
For online booking (and a map) see www.varb.org.uk/whats-happening
Or contact firstname.lastname@example.org Tel: 01737 763156