The following websites, directories and resources contain a host of information relevant to health & wellbeing in East Surrey:
- The Wellbeing Prescription website gives details of services that receive referrals through the Wellbeing Prescription project running across East and Mid Surrey. Many of these services are also open to self-referral.
- The care and support information and advice resource provides information about local care and support options in Surrey.
- The Healthy Surrey website is useful for health and wellbeing information in Surrey.
- The Surrey Information Point is a directory for adults and Family information service is a directory for children and families.
- Active Surrey is a physical activity directory in Surrey.
- For more information about where you can order FREE health and wellbeing leaflets check out this document.