The Children’s Trust are looking for Bucketeers to join their team and take part in bucket collections in your local area. You’ll have fun, meet new people whilst raising vital funds for children with brain injury and neurodisability.
What will the role involve?
- Joining their fabulous community fundraising team, to help them raise as much money as they can for children with brain injury and neurodisability
- Raising money using collection buckets at designated underground, train stations, supermarkets and other public locations.
- Acting as a positive and friendly representative of The Children’s Trust
- Answering basic questions about the work of The Children’s Trust
What skills and experience will you need?
- No skills or experience needed!