28th September 2017
10:00 am – 4:30 pm
Location:WAREHOUSE ROOM, THREE CENTRAL LTD
3 London Road
To cover the following learning objectives:
- Gathering relevant information in order to inform the risk assessment process.
- Applying the relevant legislation that impacts upon risk assessment; including the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act (ROA) 1974, the Exceptions Order 1975 (as amended 2013) and the Data Protection Act 1998.
- Understand how to interpret criminal record information in order to inform risk assessment processes
- Understand how to risk assess applicants/volunteers with criminal records in the context of safe recruitment and safeguarding.
- Client specific issues/case studies