The Children’s Trust are looking for enthusiastic individuals who enjoy interacting with people, to help coordinate the placement and collection of their fundraising boxes across the county. The role will involve collection and distributing collection boxes, developing relationships within your local community and acting as an ambassador for The Children’s Trust. Be a part of our team aiming to raise £76,000 this year to help support children and young people with brain injury.
What will the role involve?
- Driving or being driven to and from local businesses within the local community to collect and replace fundraising collection boxes.
- Communicating with various retailers and local businesses on the round thanking them for their support.
- Building new relationships, and creating opportunities to place boxes in new locations.
- Walking between retailers, bringing fundraising collection boxes back to the car.
- Keeping a record of the location of the boxes, and marking up on the round sheet any new customers.
What skills and experience will you need?
- Experience of working on your own initiative and as part of a team.
- Excellent communication.
- Full drivers license
- Adaptability and flexibility
- A ‘can do’ attitude