Home Start East Surrey
Hours: 25 per week to be worked over four days (mon-thurs)
Salary: Actual Salary £16,901.35 NJC Scale point 27
Starting date: 7th August 2017 or as near to this date
Home-Start is a voluntary organisation committed to promoting the welfare of families with at least one child under the age of 5.
We are setting up a new initiative to help parents with Perinatal Infant mental Health to form positive relationships with their baby, and have a greater understanding of their Baby’s needs.
The role will involve developing and enhancing the direct support offered to families with (PIMH), recruiting, training and supporting volunteers and liaising with health care professionals.
The ideal Candidate will have:
- Parenting experience and an understanding of the needs of children and families
- Experience in perinatal or other mental health areas
- A willingness to access training opportunities is essential
- Experience of delivering training and a knowledge of IT
- An understanding of the role of professionals working with Parent Infant Mental Health Support (PIMHS)
- The ability to work on their own initiative in a challenging environment
- Applicants must have use of their own car for which expenses are paid
For an application pack please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01737 770220
Closing Date: Friday 23rd June 2017
Interviews will take place on: Thursday 6th July 2017
Appointment is subject to satisfactory references and an enhanced DBS check.
Home-Start East Surrey is committed to equality of opportunity and diversity.
Registered Charity no: 1164164